SmallGods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

pro and friendly sin applying

Go down 
AuthorMessage
zarai

pro and friendly sin applying Empty
PostSubject: pro and friendly sin applying   pro and friendly sin applying EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 5:26 pm

IGN (in game name) :zarai

Class :assassin0

Kill count (screen shot is optional, but appreciated) :1200

Nationality : honduras,central america

Previous legions if any :shinigamis,run bkk

Alt chars if any :shigekazu:sorc

What timezone are you in :tegucigalpa

Tell us few words about your items:well first i was all about instances items for now i mostly focus on pvp gear

Why do you want to join us :because ur the best legion on IA and u have respect between 1another and i like that

Back to top Go down
Aidaho
Top Poster
Aidaho

PostSubject: Re: pro and friendly sin applying   pro and friendly sin applying EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 4:53 am

Give us a few more words about your items, got any ap parts?
Back to top Go down
zarai

PostSubject: Re: pro and friendly sin applying   pro and friendly sin applying EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 12:06 pm

not yet sorry i wanna get acesories first and then gear dont worry ill do my best
Back to top Go down
zarai

PostSubject: Re: pro and friendly sin applying   pro and friendly sin applying EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 12:09 pm

i got BT assassin jerkin and breeches,malikas vambrace/boots/shoulderguards,fs leather belt,king rings,debil necklace,debil and vorpal earings,fs sword and debil dagger
Back to top Go down
Aidaho
Top Poster
Aidaho

PostSubject: Re: pro and friendly sin applying   pro and friendly sin applying EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 2:09 pm

Get some abyss parts and repost. You will need some1 from the legion to give you +1 also.
Rejected
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: pro and friendly sin applying   pro and friendly sin applying Empty

Back to top Go down

pro and friendly sin applying
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SmallGods :: Rules / Guest zone :: Applications-
Jump to: