SmallGods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Apply Garrowson Chanter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Garrow

Apply Garrowson Chanter Empty
PostSubject: Apply Garrowson Chanter   Apply Garrowson Chanter EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 1:33 pm

IGN (in game name) : Garrowson
Class : Chanter
Kill count (screen shot is optional, but appreciated) : 47
Nationality : Spanish
Previous legions if any : Galaicos
Alt chars if any :
What timezone are you in : +1
Tell us few words about your items: Stormwing´s set full except shoulders( fuck dorakiki) and debil+anuhart staff
Why do you want to join us : I,m looking for a active guild with good members to have fun in Aion( i knew many SmallGods members when i played Siel like elyo, i don´t know if you are the same xD.
Back to top Go down
Valeria
Valeria

PostSubject: Re: Apply Garrowson Chanter   Apply Garrowson Chanter EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 1:46 pm

rejected i guess. w8 for other answers of cents/deputy.
Back to top Go down
Garrow

PostSubject: Re: Apply Garrowson Chanter   Apply Garrowson Chanter EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 1:52 pm

For my low kill count? Sad

I know is very low but im getting ap in fortress to get ap jewel before go to pvp, and my last legion never went to pvp -.-, that´s one of the reasons i left.
Back to top Go down
Valeria
Valeria

PostSubject: Re: Apply Garrowson Chanter   Apply Garrowson Chanter EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 2:27 pm

hm to get ap items you need to do pvp not to get ap items and then go to pvp >.< anyways yes you have low kill count and no ap items. maybe after some time you will repost better gear and better kill count and prove ur skills.gl=)
Back to top Go down
Garrow

PostSubject: Re: Apply Garrowson Chanter   Apply Garrowson Chanter EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 2:35 pm

I know but if my last legion didnt go to pvp......what can i do? Go to a pvp guild xD. Remember that im chanter,and chanter alone in pvp is very hard, if you acept me you will see as i get better kill count (and your xd)

If reject,well, at least i tried it XD.
Back to top Go down
Aidaho
Top Poster
Aidaho

PostSubject: Re: Apply Garrowson Chanter   Apply Garrowson Chanter EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 2:45 pm

Its hard for chanters to make kills, but 47 its too low, even from the crusade quest you shoud have more. Since you have sw set my advice is to get ap rings/earrings/neck 50lv or higher and repost.

/Rejected
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apply Garrowson Chanter   Apply Garrowson Chanter Empty

Back to top Go down

Apply Garrowson Chanter
Page 1 of 1